Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I started the morning by reworking my system velocity calculation. Redid it and checked in with Dylan to see what he thought. He said it looked good, so I went on to make lots of plots.

The rest of the day was spent going through Dylan's sample and making plots of interesting looking binaries. Usually this included plotting up dM velocity-system velocity vs. WD velocity-system velocity and also time vs. both corrected velocities. Looking for fast samples, and good sig-to-noise ratios. Also re-ran sample to have a better formatted output table.


No comments:

Post a Comment