Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's been a slightly upsetting afternoon. I've been working on applying my code to Dylan's new sample of binaries, but I keep running into issues. I carefully mimicked my previous code in order to avoid obvious errors (i.e. different file names, etc.) but I've having some more serious issues, such as reading some of my fits files. Dylan had to go through my mrdfits.pro program yesterday in order to update it - hopefully this isn't the source of my problems, but it is something I have to more closely investigate. I also just feel like I'm not moving through this as efficiently as I should be. I was hoping to get this done by early afternoon so I could move onto looking at interesting objects (i.e. fast binaries), but it looks like I will spend the rest of the afternoon debugging. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment