My equivalent widths are finally figured out. I made a lot of plots last week that are currently kind of wonky, but once I update them with my new equivalent widths, I think we'll see some really cool plots. I also reformatted my code to now take into account the s/n ratios for both continuum A and B and to take into account the 3x noise level that is necessary to be considered active. Dylan helped me out this afternoon (issues with some of my splining with the redder ends of my spectra) and now my spectra have clearer H alpha regions. YES!
Cool trick I learned: If you want to just click through multiple plots, put this in you plotting code:
cursor, x, y, /down
On a super cool note, I may be writing up something for Dylan's upcoming paper. So exciting!